Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your screen name(username) story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

What's your screen name(username) story Vide
PostSubject: What's your screen name(username) story   What's your screen name(username) story Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 am

In my experience, every screen name has a story. Or at least you have reasons why your screen name is what it is. This thread is to post why you have your current screen name, or even to tell a story about an older/other screen name you have.
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

What's your screen name(username) story Vide
PostSubject: Re: What's your screen name(username) story   What's your screen name(username) story Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:40 pm

LOL
The screen name i pick was stupid because my memory in real life was giving me problems. So i use one that i could remember easy but at the time it still wasn't. Crying
Back to top Go down

What's your screen name(username) story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Hang out ™ Spot -