Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby Vide
PostSubject: What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby   What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:39 pm

So what would you do if you found out that your mom may have cheated on your father and there is a pretty good chance that your father may no be your bio father, you may be a JACKET BABY.
Now suppose you hear this information from other family members who claim that they cannot carry this huge and overwhelming burden any more and must inform you of the truth.

Please tell us what you would do, do you confront your sweet dear mother about this.
I mean what would be the next step that you would take and how would this make you feel, knowing that your whole life up to now may has been a HUGE LIE.

Thanks for your comments…..
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby   What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Sad i don't know what to do maybe go kill my real mother/father handjob or go talk to them hehe
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Well this comment...i don't think, i know i would do this   What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Well i wouldn't say anything to her. Don't get me wrong i would be totally piss off but she will come to me and talk bout it cause those same family members who couldn't keep the secret will tell her. Everyone is human, i know some part of me will hate her for doing it, but i have to live with it cause she my one and only mom. I don't think we will be close ofter that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby   What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do If You Find Out That You Are A Jacket Baby

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -