Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could You Marry A Prostitute?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

Could You Marry A Prostitute? Vide
PostSubject: Could You Marry A Prostitute?   Could You Marry A Prostitute? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Guy's & Ladies too ( because there are gigglo's)

You meet, you fall in love I love you
then comes the Bombshell ( has is usually the case ) Or perhaps you knew all along The Ques is you're in love with a prostitute.. would you marry her/him
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: Could You Marry A Prostitute?   Could You Marry A Prostitute? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:41 am

Maybe, maybe not it all has to do with the persons personality.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: Could You Marry A Prostitute?   Could You Marry A Prostitute? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm

What to say! What to say! :">
I don't know what to say bout this topic, other than it all comes down to love and that another story.
Back to top Go down
Kimieri

Kimieri

PostSubject: Re: Could You Marry A Prostitute?   Could You Marry A Prostitute? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 pm

It all depends on how desperate they are that they become a prostitute. I'm not going to put a person down for their job choice but if they're too comfortable in sleeping with a different person every night then I have some issues. I'm a possessive person and want to be able to call someone mine just as much as they can call me theirs.

It sounds stupid and jealous but that's who I am. I don't want to think about my special person on the corner every night getting with other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could You Marry A Prostitute?   Could You Marry A Prostitute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could You Marry A Prostitute?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -