Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quidam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quidam

Quidam

Character Sheet
Build:

Quidam Vide
PostSubject: Quidam   Quidam Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:40 am

Hi all,

I thought evilempire was gone forever! Glad to see some of us stuck around.

The name is Quidam. I do tend to post large blocks of text everywhere but I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I was introduced to anime by friends in high school and we started a club but we were forced to disband during senior year due to 'inappropriate material' - we were watching Hellsing at the time and a teacher walked in. Rolling Eyes I've maintained a love for anime since and I'm always looking for recommendations. I also enjoy writing fiction/screen plays in my free time.

I hope the above was an adequate introduction. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

-Q
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

Quidam Vide
PostSubject: Re: Quidam   Quidam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum, hope u enjoy ur stay and post alot.. the forum is currently under construction so @ times it will move a little slow.
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net

Quidam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: Evil Empire ™ Forums :: Welcome to Evil Empire ™ Forums -