Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The True Meaning Of Love!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

The True Meaning Of Love! Vide
PostSubject: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 pm

Post what you think the meaning of love is ( your definition)
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Love now a days, is a strong feeling of affection linked with SEXUAL ATTRACTION. Anyways that one of the definition from the dictionary and i totally agree with it.
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 pm

The True Meaning Of Love! Oldage
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:24 pm

I don't know bout that now a days. People are married for couple years yet they cheat on their partners and then they get a divorce. That doesn't set a good example for the younger generation.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 pm

The true meaning of love. It isn't as simple as a few sentences. But I will try to adequately do justice on this one.

Love: It is the emotion of the heart in which one cares about a person UNCONDITIONALLY regardless of what changes take place with the person's physical features or personality. It is the one true time when that person will literally put there life on the line for that individual and whole-heartedly make an effort pamper and comfort that individual to the best of their ability. In short when you love someone all you want for them is the BEST and for that person to be HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Well that explain love. But persons say they love each other but they still cheat Man and get divorce. Explain, how they love each other so much yet they do all that shit. Are u tell me, it's love when it just begin then its not there after awhile. That's shitty.
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 am

Everybody feels it and everybody wonders how to tell if it is real I love you
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:41 am

Don't u guys read the thing good. I ask bout marriage and divorce.
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 am

fuck you this is what i think
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 am

Wow
U could have told me if u wanted to do that. :|
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:14 am

lol! sry girls
Back to top Go down
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:41 pm

I didn't think that I would have to do this shit all over again. But just this once ya?

LOVE!!!

Love is always having a constant thought about your mate.
Love is expressed by the continuous daydreams you have about your mate.
Love is known by the ever caring feeling to see that your mate is happy, healthy and always sated with whatever she/he desires.
Love is known by those days of getting sexual aroused just by holding a slight erotic thought about your mate.
Love is there when you yearn to hear or see your loves bold and agitating image and dazzling voice.
Love is that fixed ache in your heart if your love were ever not to PM you in a specific time or have gotten ill or injured.
Love is the fluctuating thought about your love having strong affection for you or not, always thinking if you were perfected for her - always thinking contempt or inferior of yourself.
Love is complemented by the days when you shove your hand among your pockets only to find out that all your life's saving have been spent on luxuries to impress and satisfy your mate.
Love are those tormenting days when you would seclude your fatal illnesses from your love, just to keep her festive frown and blissful smile constant.

*Sighing* I could keep on going but, hey what the hell, I'm tried.
Please don't hesitate to send your insulting messages over to me, I rate my critics...
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 am

Actually i really like the explain. But that hardly happen these days.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Takimastsu wrote:
I didn't think that I would have to do this shit all over again. But just this once ya?

LOVE!!!

Love is always having a constant thought about your mate.
Love is expressed by the continuous daydreams you have about your mate.
Love is known by the ever caring feeling to see that your mate is happy, healthy and always sated with whatever she/he desires.
Love is known by those days of getting sexual aroused just by holding a slight erotic thought about your mate.
Love is there when you yearn to hear or see your loves bold and agitating image and dazzling voice.
Love is that fixed ache in your heart if your love were ever not to PM you in a specific time or have gotten ill or injured.
Love is the fluctuating thought about your love having strong affection for you or not, always thinking if you were perfected for her - always thinking contempt or inferior of yourself.
Love is complemented by the days when you shove your hand among your pockets only to find out that all your life's saving have been spent on luxuries to impress and satisfy your mate.
Love are those tormenting days when you would seclude your fatal illnesses from your love, just to keep her festive frown and blissful smile constant.

*Sighing* I could keep on going but, hey what the hell, I'm tried.
Please don't hesitate to send your insulting messages over to me, I rate my critics...
ahahah i don't know what fairy tale world you live in but this is not what is happening in the world , now it's a dog eat dog world, if you aren't loaded or have some kinda asset nobody what's you. It's all about what you have to offer.

PS: tell me where i can find your fairy tale world.

Trona wrote:
But that hardly happen these days.

These days i don't think love really exist anymore afro .
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:46 am

I really like your definition Takimastsu and i also iagree with Trona, but i think love do exist but people are just afraid to show their emotion caz they don't wana get hurt so they pretend not to care, So this lack of communication is what cauzes the break up and divorce.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

I guess so KaeBear, are they lied from the beginning and didn't love that person. BTW Ahmeer the first comment you make on the topic was it yours or someone else.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:01 am

Trona Bell wrote:
Ahmeer the first comment you make on the topic was it yours or someone else.

It's mine.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:58 am

So you have your own meaning of love, believe in it but don't think love exist anymore. Have you ever experience love, to know your meaning is true and that it doesn't exist anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Meaning Of Love!   The True Meaning Of Love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Meaning Of Love!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -