Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

 

The issue of gay marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What is your view on gay marriage
They have rights too and can do what ever they want.
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Kill them on spot no questions asked.
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
I don't care.
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
The government should make gay marriage legal.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
It's an abomination to mankind.
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

Author Message
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
avatar



Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

PostSubject: The issue of gay marriage   Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:51 am

So what do you people think of gay marriage ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://evilempire.darkbb.com
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Gay Marriage   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I Don't Care. Everyone have their life's to live and they can do whatever they want with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kohaku
Rookie
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:05 am

i think that,that shit needs to stop why the fck is woman on the land!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaeBear
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 am

I don't have a problem with this for 1 they r humans 2 and so much guys won't b hitting on me so power to them, i just hope they don't try too cop all the cute guys No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Love that KaeBear. Yap gay marriage i don't care bout that, has long has they don't take all the cute guys.
Cute and Muscle guys ROCK. LOL not too much muscle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kohaku
Rookie
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 am

lol kill them allll lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 am

So Kokahu u would kill a next human being because he's different. :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kohaku
Rookie
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 am

a yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

Wow
Thanks for letting me know from now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kohaku
Rookie
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:12 am

what i love my ass so killl the gays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:35 pm

So what makes u think ur so cute that the gays guys want u? What's on u they want. evilgrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takimastsu
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



PostSubject: Umm...Like   Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Yo! If shitting is so fucken hard, why the hell would I let some old fart thinking about sex me? Are you nutts...LOL
"Nutts"




Trona Bell wrote:
So what makes u think ur so cute that the gays guys want u? What's on u they want. evilgrin

His Azz? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 pm

LOL
Maybe he want kohaku dick in is ass f**k you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
avatar



Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 am

Rolling Eyes people can you plz stay on topic plz
_________________

No one on the corner have swagger like us


Click here to feed me a Speck of dust!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://evilempire.darkbb.com
Trona Bell
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 am

Sorry ahmeer
But i really think gay persons should be left alone to live their life's the way they want to. I know guys who are straight don't know what they get out of it. Even if one told u, u still wouldn't understand. But they know what they want, so leave the judgment of them to God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaeBear
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:19 pm

As expected all the boys wana kill gays why, did they do you anything, not saying it's right but why do you get to be the judge of what happens to them ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vivi

avatar



PostSubject: sigh*.....   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 am

guys , this gay shit u r all talkin' about is somehow religious , i mean in islam we believe that god made u a male or a female for a certain reason , we might not know this reason , but god (the absolute power) have choosen so , so we shouldn't try to change what we r, so , i think we should burn some gay asses and show it on the internet so that ppl stop bcoming gay , so yea , i think we should kill them , and kae bear u say why do all the guys choose this answer , well i guess coz u women have some sympathy in ur heart , guys think with their mind b4 their heart , women don't....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaeBear
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar



PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 am

vivi wrote:
guys , this gay shit u r all talkin' about is somehow religious , i mean in islam we believe that god made u a male or a female for a certain reason , we might not know this reason , but god (the absolute power) have choosen so , so we shouldn't try to change what we r, so , i think we should burn some gay asses and show it on the internet so that ppl stop bcoming gay , so yea , i think we should kill them , and kae bear u say why do all the guys choose this answer , well i guess coz u women have some sympathy in ur heart , guys think with their mind b4 their heart , women don't....

Rolling Eyes Stereotyping... Ok let me get this straight Suspect "if a woman is tired of the senseless killing and doesn't want to see people getting killed anymore and also that killing is a sin.Then you come to the conclusion that women are soft hearted ?.If you think that killing is the answer then my friend you are no better yourself caz sining is sining no matter what kind of sin you commit it's still a sin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vivi

avatar



PostSubject: let's get this straight!   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:27 pm

KaeBear wrote:
vivi wrote:
guys , this gay shit u r all talkin' about is somehow religious , i mean in islam we believe that god made u a male or a female for a certain reason , we might not know this reason , but god (the absolute power) have choosen so , so we shouldn't try to change what we r, so , i think we should burn some gay asses and show it on the internet so that ppl stop bcoming gay , so yea , i think we should kill them , and kae bear u say why do all the guys choose this answer , well i guess coz u women have some sympathy in ur heart , guys think with their mind b4 their heart , women don't....

Rolling Eyes Stereotyping... Ok let me get this straight Suspect "if a woman is tired of the senseless killing and doesn't want to see people getting killed anymore and also that killing is a sin.Then you come to the conclusion that women are soft hearted ?.If you think that killing is the answer then my friend you are no better yourself caz sining is sining no matter what kind of sin you commit it's still a sin.
kae bear , look , killing in sometimes ain't a sin , i mean if some1 kills some1 , then he deserves to get killed , btw am still talking according to my religion , the islam , so , those so called gays r against my religion , the first thing i would do as a ruler is tell them and make them understand well that what they r doing is wrong , BIG wrong infact , then , if they don't respond then they get killed , or just mayb they better make themselfes a whole freaken contry and live in it , i mean me , as a person , i wouldn't really like to walk in the streets and find some fucken gays moving near me , aw btw , i ain't that religious , i mean i do watch porn and i like lesbians and all this shit , but sometime ppl better stick to the religion rules....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: The issue of gay marriage   

Back to top Go down

The issue of gay marriage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -