Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stalker, what would you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

A Stalker, what would you do? Vide
PostSubject: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:35 am

hello peeps

i have Ques for u

if you realiesed that you were being stalked .. But! it was'nt a lunatic it was ..I dont know a secret admirer .. what would you do?

1. would you kool wid it because you knew that they were harmless & just simply 'attracted'

2. Or would you panic .. at the thought of being followed around?
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: What Will I Do   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:56 pm

Go up to him of course. Tell to go fucking get a life and stop following me, or else he's going to get a fist in his face.
If he stay far and i no he like me, it wont be a problem. It would be, "KOOl", he just have to keep his distance from me.
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:03 am

Trona Bell wrote:
Go up to him of course. Tell to go fucking get a life and stop following me, or else he's going to get a fist in his face.
If he stay far and i no he like me, it wont be a problem. It would be, "KOOl", he just have to keep his distance from me.

wow my hat goes off 2 u, i would b too scared to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Thanks. But when I'm doing that my heart would be beating so fast, I'll probably get a heart attack after.
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 am

lol alll lies u all woooood run
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I'm LMAFO
(Maybe)
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 am

:albino: yap
Back to top Go down
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: *Sighs*   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:10 pm

ahmeer wrote:
hello peeps

i have Ques for u

if you realiesed that you were being stalked .. But! it was'nt a lunatic it was ..I dont know a secret admirer .. what would you do?

1. would you kool wid it because you knew that they were harmless & just simply 'attracted'

2. Or would you panic .. at the thought of being followed around?

I wouldn't take the chance of trying to find out what he wanted single handedly. I would try and out smart him: try getting home without him knowing where I lived. I would summon up a couple of my homies and inform then of what was going on, if the dude was unfortunate to see me again; I would sit somewhere and calls my friends. That's when we would ask him what he wanted....

Last edited by Takimastsu on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 pm

W.T.F
Takimastsu are u gay now. Him, him, him wow i didn't know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: W.f.F   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm sorry to break it to you but, NOT ALL STALKERS STALK PPL FOR THEIR FRONT OR AZZ!!!
He maybe a merchant that someone payed to take you out... Mad
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 am

I agree with kohaku most people are all talk and when it comes to the action they back out. Btw the way Takimastsu if you have a stalker and it's a guy you should be very carefull.
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: Hum...   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:37 pm

I'm glad I don't....
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Hey was Takimastsu and Trona a couple ?
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

W.T.F
Kaebear why the fuck u ask that question girl? Shocked
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Trona Bell wrote:
W.T.F
Kaebear why the fuck u ask that question girl? Shocked

Well caz u guys fight alot like you were together, staying on topic stalkers r bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stalker, what would you do?   A Stalker, what would you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stalker, what would you do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -