Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Welcome to Evil Empire, Please login to have full access to the forum. Not yet a member Registration is free and simple
Evil Empire ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evil Empire ™

evil epmire forum where the fun never ends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to deal with a cheating woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet
Build: Captain Class

How to deal with a cheating woman Vide
PostSubject: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:48 am

How would u deal with your girl if u found out that she was cheating ??? :>: P:
Back to top Go down
https://evilempire.rpg-board.net
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:16 pm

lol! I would just leave him. I'm not saying i wont be hurt, but there's nothing time cant heal.
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 am

kill her and the man then kill urself
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 am

W.T.F
U would kill ur self over a cheating bitch Question woww
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:23 am

yes that is life
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 am

kohaku wrote:

wow thats taking it a little 2 far wave
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 am

What part of life is that, killing yourself over a bitch. That's so not apart of my life. BTW don't u read ur bible, killing is a sin. OKay don't say anything more bout bible because that's where i start and finish.

ahmeer wrote:
kohaku wrote:

wow thats taking it a little 2 far wave

I so agree with u there ahmeer. Get him straight out. Plz before some bitch cheat on him.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 am

Trona Bell wrote:
What part of life is that, killing yourself over a bitch. That's so not apart of my life. BTW don't u read ur bible, killing is a sin. OKay don't say anything more bout bible because that's where i start and finish.

So is sex without being married wave
Back to top Go down
kohaku
Rookie
kohaku

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 am

lol no kill them and myself
Back to top Go down
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: *Sighing*   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm

ahmeer wrote:

"Good Resolve" -The only reason a chick would cheat on you if you're not treating her good, It could evolve sex, wealth or you have a simple minded personality. My resolve would be to leave her.....

"Evil Resolve" - Spite her in anyway possible, try getting her back through superiority in comparison with her new man. If I prevailed in winning her over, I would tell her that the compensation for leaving me would be to blowjob among other things. If she agrees and do it, I'll leave her after anyways. Revenge rulez fuck 1 ashamed

Trona wrote:

:lol!:I would just leave him. I'm not saying i wont be hurt, but there's nothing time cant heal.

I agree the element of times is a powerful element. there's nothing that time can't heal, except If my freaking arm got chopped off. That's not gonna fucken heal
No

kohaku wrote:

Dude....You must be freaking crazy. I believe that in this world, there is a special woman out there for you. I would strongly assume that the chick who cheated on you and left was not your sole mate. And check this out, if you kill someone not to mention killing your own goddamn self, that's a major sin. You would burn in hell forever and all eternity. Just like what Spongebob said, "Forever and ever and EVER!"

kohaku wrote:
yes that is life

Live My Azz.... rambo
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Ohhhhh come on ahmeer didn't i said to leave the bible alone.

Anyway all u guys sin in that department. f**k you

Wow ur in the mood to type a lot.
So from the ending i should think u pick the evil resolve over the good resolve. Wow that girl must don't have any sense to agree to that. blow

Hey hey i was talking bout emotions not bout your freaking body. fighting02
Back to top Go down
Takimastsu
Takimastsu

PostSubject: Haha   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Trona Bell wrote:
Wow ur in the mood to type a lot.
So from the ending i should think u pick the evil resolve over the good resolve. Wow that girl must don't have any sense to agree to that. blow

1st: I wouldn't talk to a gurl whose a douchefag
2st: I have my ways of persuading ppl, I guess... Crying
Scouts honor....

Trona Bell wrote:
Hey hey i was talking bout emotions not bout your freaking body. fighting01

Ahh com'on! I was just simply adding some flavor to the convo... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 am

People are hardly faithfully anymore, so if persons face that, in a relationship cheating is inevitable then rash actions may be avoided. It's how i look at it, anyways.
Back to top Go down
KaeBear
KaeBear

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 pm

What wow this is really a funny topic, what would you do with yur girl if she was cheating, it sounds like you own her and she's like a little puppy u can do anyting to it if it does nt obey yur command. Its caz of you boys putting ownership on the girl why she cheated on you in the first place.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wN
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
UnKn0wN

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:04 pm

This is my conclusion. Has a friend fr anther forum said "I believe that if my wife/girlfriend is engaging within sexual relations with another person whether it be Joe or Jane she better make sure seh she a collect some money orelse the relationship f....king OVER!!!! "

after carefull consideration i have agreed with this statment.
Back to top Go down
Trona Bell
Trona Bell

Character Sheet
Build:

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

Lmao and I'm really doing it. Now let me first start with part of Takimastsu comment.. you can treat a girl like a princess and she would still cheat on you, if that's what she wants to do. I think you already know we change our mind every second. Want this now, couple days or even sooner want someone else. Now, KaeBear that's a little harsh on them but i get your point though they do like to own us like puppy they feed and we should obey everything they say. I think that topic could have being stated like this How to deal with a cheating man/woman. I wonder what u were thinking or feeling when u make this topic Ahmeer. I love that last comment you said your friend made...that's a nice way to look on cheating hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Kimieri

Kimieri

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 pm

UnKn0wN wrote:

Confront her, but don't straight out cuss her out about it. Ask her why, and then leave her if things can't be worked out.

Me personally, I would never let someone who cheated on me back in my life at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with a cheating woman   How to deal with a cheating woman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to deal with a cheating woman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evil Empire ™ :: General discussion (Pon de Corner) :: Real life issues -